Headache and depression
Hi I was diagnosed with mild migraine in 2013 Dec, doc prescribed me sibelium for 6 months. After 1 month I stopped using it as I felt no migraine pain. I am in depression since 2014 sep,I feel like my head is carrying 1000 tons weight with occasional headache. Is pain because of migraine or depression? Isolatedsince2y

Dr. M.K. Ansari
Internal Medicine 13 yrs exp Lucknow

What was character, frequency, intensity aggravating and relieving factors for ur headaches?? do u have any stressors?? its very likely u r not a migraneur..ur headaches may be rather somatic symptoms of ur so called depressive illness..if its the case then Sibelium will not be appropriate for u.