Headache and cough
He has frequently developing cough in mouth and nose.thus feeling tired weak and restless day by day

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Homoeopath 27 yrs exp Bhopal

Take homoeo med Carbo veg 30 . 3 times in a day for 15 days
Dr. Harisha N L

While it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a chronic cough, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat. Chronic cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Nishu Khandelwal
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Can you please provide more details. Like from when it started and frequency of getting . what work you do?