Headache & neak pain
Hello... doctor.. I need your help in my touch there is a lady who is suffering from migraine. When she feel headache her head also get swelled and hr neak bone also paining and swelled too much. Please help me that I can help her. And please consult me some exercises to get rid off these problems. ..

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take her to a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment. Homoeopathic treatment has got a solution for it.
Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 41 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Migraine is triggered due to many precipitating factors like emotional stress, bright light, change in temperature, very cold very hot, some food articles may also precipitate migraine. If head ache occurs daily or is constant you have to give some prophylactic medicines which prevent migraine. If it is occasional medicine can be taken when needed to control the episode. But some medicines work best if taken early when the attack starts. It may also be result of hormonal disturbance during menstrual cycles, menopause etc. you must consult a physician for complete managenent.