Head is getting hard
From last 4 days, I am unable to stand up from the bed. As i wake up, my head is start spinning and get me down. Request you to kindly suggest the best way to get out of this.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. your condition requires further evaluation in detail. it could be BPPV, did you have any trauma to the head? as of now take a tab. vertistar MD 8 thrice a day to be kept on the tongue and it melts. kindly consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr.Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
U should get yr BP check, n take advise from the concern physician.