Head heating up

Why my head is heating up any time anywhere. Last year I got diagnosis for liver abscess after discharge I feel very good ie wellness and after some month again brain heating up,feel uncomfortable,dullness,fatigue,and constipation as also anxiety.Is it due to liver problem or something else like immunity.
views-icons 203 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Head heating up

Dr. Amit Vora Thane | Homeopath
Hello, It seems that you have taken treatment for liver abscess but the immunity is still not improved. You need to take treatment for improvement of you immune system. Homoeopathy has got good medicines which can help you for your immunity your head problems and also for strengthening your liver.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
High grade Fever ,pain and local tenderness are the prominent features of liver abcess which is unlikely cause in your case , you might be having burning sensation due to stress and anxiety , stress could be mental or physical stress due to lack of sleep or rest . consult general physician once