Head ache
I have a little headache .. I mean it happens for a moment n then M okay .. After few seconds happened in other part of head ... Pain is not much but it's disturbing ... It feels like it's roaming in entire brain ... Sometimes here some times there ..

Hi.... Follow these steps ... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. ... Consult Neurologist for further evaluation and treatment....