Head ache and pain in leg

My child aged 7 years, suffering from head ache, leg pains since 1 year, please sugge tst whom to consult.
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a paediatrician. he will examine your child and give a appropriate solution. because nothing can be said conclusively with only so much history. a detailed history and examination is must. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?