HBsAg reactive

Reactive what I have to do now... Need to know about it... Pls help me out and any Auranagabad specialist doctors...
views-icons 110 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajkamal Das
General Physician 22 yrs exp Bangalore
Don't panic, there is treatment for it. this shows that you are infected with HBV one has to rule out associated HDV or HIV. immunotherapy may be required. consult an MD Medicine for it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?