Having vominting

My 1.5 month old son is having vomitings from two days. he is denied to eat or drink since from last 10 days. He is too skiny and his weight is 10 kg. My dr said he is all right, its his habbit, Dr priscribed medicine zenflox plus 5 ml BD and grandem syp 12 drops tds but there is no effect. if we offer him somthing to eat he will put it in mouth chew it but not swallow it and spit it back after few miniute. he spend whole night in discomfert and cry in phases seems like cramps in his stomach. i think somthing is going wrong although my dr is not agree with me. his vomiting are very sticky and thik although he is not eating any solied. i am quite worried.

Doctor Answers (1) on Having vominting

Dr. Swati Dwivedi Agra | Pediatrician
Get and ultrasound done..and try to give him liquid diet and then revert with the seems lik psychological behavioural problem..but before that we need to rule out any possible medical issue.