Having upper chest pain & feeling uneasy
For the last two months I am suffering from left side upper chest problem. Sometimes feeling uneasy due to acidic gas. I am feeling like something is inside my left side upper chest( above heart). While drinking water I can feel relax. But after having food gas comes out continuously everytime. What may be the reason?

stomach heart lung issues acidity issues. consult for instant treatment.

For full home based care round the clock and expert advice following the latest protocol consult me. For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408