Having pain in numbs
Having pain in right side from head to back including neck. Whom should i contact for this? Its been more than two weeks i  m having this problem.
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a orthopedician for your problem. the cause of such a pain needs to be evaluated. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?