Having pain below ribs

I had met with an accident last week, our car got slammed from the front and due to that there was a sudden impact of my upper body(seat belt saved me). I had visited a muscle/joint specialist and he had given antibiotics n spray but now all of a sudden I've started experiencing severe pain just below my rib cage(both sides). It gets even worse when I lie down. I've been applying the spray but the pain is not subsiding. Please advise what to do.
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Having pain below ribs

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Pulmonologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. you will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for any injuries. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thank s.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?