Having leg pain after gym

I did heavy exercise and now my legs are paining. I am not able to fold my legs and this is very uncomfortable.

hello there. you done have to worry about your problem much as it could be because of heavy work out. would suggest you to take it step by step. include a good source of protein in your diet as proteins are the building block of muscles, add banana also to your diet as it contains potassium it would help further. show it to your doctor if your problem persists. and from now on take your exercise step by step and don't hurry. follow proper instructions and proper breathing techniques while working out. all the best!
Harisha N L

hi nothing much to worry since you have worked out heavily few of your muscles may be damaged they will  regrow within few days...if it's troubling too much analgesics will help u