Having abdominal pain.
Yesterday I had gas but that became okay at night. Just had a banana and limca as I was feeling nauseous yesterday. Today I still don't feel like eating anything. Have had severe back ache and head ache and abdominal pain. And no energy to even get up.

Detailed history and Clinical examination needed which is a limitations of online consultation. Please do following lifestyle and dietary modification. • Small and frequent meals ( Divide your meal in 6 to 8 meals per day) • Plenty of water 3-4 litters per day if no contraindications • High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits  if no contraindications • Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting • Do medication for reduce the anxiety and stress • Good sleeping habits • Chew your food well before swallow • Keep 2-3 hours gap between last meal and sleeping timings. • Add curd and buttermilk in diet • Keep head end of bed higher side with help of blocks over bed’s feet • Avoid alcohol and smoking if any,  • Avoid excessive oily food, carminatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, chocolate, free suger and free fat specially Trans fat • Avoid milk and pannier and high FODMAP foods (online application available) • Avoid heavy meals for evening hours REVIEW gastrontenterologist physically for clinical evaluation as soon as possible or as and when needed if  SYMPTOMS PERSIST or  AFTER 5 DAYS