Have very strees

I lovemy classmate . that is my prob because I m married. One of time physically and mentally I had very sick. Yes I had lot of bleeding that time .my health was became unhealthy . my Hus not carried me .he treated me only home maid and expected sex only. He orderd don't speak to every one .so my brother sister and everyone not speak with me .that time l feel very felt lonely and had health problem and family problem yes my mother in law torched much. so I decided attend sicide with my kid .so went to suicide my friend protected me from suicide and care. Then he speak everyday and give counselling. Then I recovered. Then he told don't attended suicide ,you live for me and share his personal detail. He also have many prob in him life he also married and psoriasis patient.he married very aged lady yes her age 50,his age 32.that lady torched him . now a days we are good Hus and his wife didn't give divorce. I told my Hus that love and he also told his wife . now what I do .
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, suicide is not a solution to any problem, and you were trying to kill your kid too,, what it has done. There are solutions to each and every problem and we need to find it. Coming to marriage, first you need to know completely about your friend(your decision may not be right during stress full condition) , after this if he is trustable, both of your families sit together and take decision or other wise contact marriage counsellor, you need to go legally. Since you are in stress,, and depressed and having suicidal thoughts, consult a psychiatrist as early as possible, he will surely help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?