Have 2 red spots and itchy nipples
Hello my name is aoife i think i might have breast cancer and im concerned and i need a perspective on if i do i have 2to 3 red spots on my breast amd my nipples are very itchy and a little sore im 12 years old and i dont know what to do. Can you help me?

Hello. Very Good evening. I'm Dr.Yogesh Kr Sharma. Please don't jump to diagnose yourself with such dreadful disease breast cancer. For this problem,  there is a ointment and other medicines available which you must take initially for 3 days. Its a minor problem. The treatment can be extended to 5 days. Please don't delay it, otherwise the problem will increase day by day. Kindly come to practo chat for treatment and counseling part. Regards.