Hate to wear bras.
I don't like to wear bras because i feel very uncomfortable and tightness while wearing that.i used to wear only slips.Is it good for my breast to keep it healthy?shall i continue this or should i compulsory need to wear bras?please giv me satisfied answer. Even My breast looks in only a little shape.how to keep it fit

Dr. Gokul D Yatheendranathan
General Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai

Whether or not to wear a bra is a personal choice. While it is widely beleived that wearing a bra prevents the breasts from sagging in the long run, there is no actual proof to support that. Most women find it comfortable to wear a bra, while other reasons maybe to conform to the social norms around you and certain professional attire may require it.
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Madam, As my doctor friend suggested wearing a bra is your choice. Women wear bra for support and comfort, and some times for cosmetic enhancement. Bra has no effect on shape or size of breast, not it has any health benefits. Sagging of breast is a natural thing that happens with age, if you want to prevent it, there are many cosmetic surgery options available to prevent it. Please remember the function of female breast is to produce milk for babies, and it also acts as a secondary sexual organ. So Madam, it is your choice, if you do not like to wear bra, do not wear, it will not affect you any way. Best wishes.