Harmonal imbalance
Hi..im a 37 year old female ..i got acne since the age of 14..irregular periods..mood swings...hyper i am by nature i tried harmonal pills too it dint suit me 10 yrs bck..recently i dint..i still get pimples and hair thinning.. I excercise only that seems to help my weight is perfect.. I want to live a normal life..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. You could be having poly cystic ovarian syndrome. This could be confirmed with ultrasound and blood tests done on day two or three of your cycle. This could be managed with tablets and exercise and nutritious diet. Just because treatment didn't suit you long back doesn't mean it won't suit you again. Take it under guidance of a qualified dermatologist/ gynaecologist. Good that exercise is helping you and it is important to continue exercise for a normal and healthy life. Acne and hair thinning could be related to your pcos problem and you'll need topical retinoids and bpo creams for acne and minoxidil based solutions for hair. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.