Harmonal imbalance
Diagnosed with ovary enlargement causing delay in periods as its been 45 days. Did pregnancy test found it - ve. Mainly concerned for pregnancy. How to overcome this?

Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Homoeopath 27 yrs exp Bhopal

u take homoeo med. pulsatilla. 200...daily night before sleep... for 3 month... your cycle become in 28 days..

Hello.. Well I think you are talking about pcos...are you overweight? Or have suddenly gained weight...I would first suggest you to loose weight..do a minimum of 30-45 min of exercise.. be it walking...then include more of raw vegetables in your diet...secondly you also need ocps to regularise your periods..then also need metformin as it will help in peripheral utilisation of glucose as well loss of weight.  Please meet a gynaecologist...thank you