diabetes-icon
Harmonal imbalance and PC
Irregular menstrual cycle, excess hair on face, chin and body too, acne, small multiple cysts in the ovaries. I took the ayurvedic medicines for a course of three months and it got cured and the cysts were gone but after a month or two after the completion of medicines the problem rose again and there are cysts again. Will it be cured for ever or i would have to take medicines over a prolonged period like, for ever? And what should i do for the facial hair and acne?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I wouldn't comment anything on your treatment which you already took. Get a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis done and also a thyroid profile done and consult a endocrinologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.