Harmobal Imbalance
I am facing few issues n one of the doctors I consulted said that it's due to harmonal imbalance...so whom should I get in touch with.. Pls advice
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi...it would have been better if you had mentioned your symptoms to advice... You have not told anything about your present complaints but since you have mentioned hormonal imbalances I would suggest you to consult nearest endocrinologist....if symptoms are related to menses please consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination they will do the needful...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?