Hands shaking very often
My brother hands shakes very often. Not only in tension and anger, but also while handling any TEA glass and carrying any weights. Some times , normally sitting and observing hands, they are shaking. unable to find what might be the problem. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad
I hope he is not taking any medicines like salbuatmol,n does not have any breathing problem like one has in Asthma, if not then consult a neurologist to rule out early parkinsonism.. If it is due to tension n anxiety related then shud take treatment for that.