Hands are burning SERIOUS

This is about my maternal grand mother who is approx 75 yrs old and her stomach is swollen very much like a football! Im very much worried and i want to cure her as quickly as possible. Her hands also burns very much all the afternoon and the pain is just unbearable. Also she is unable to sleep comfortably bcoz of the constant pain she is going through. She also has problems of ''gas, acidity, and problem of digestion". She had previously consulted a doc. (homeo pathy) and was advised to do" Sonography" in whivh it was found tht she has" FAT in the LIVER". How can she be cured? And i wanna know to what type of doc. I should take her to? Can u give me certain ways of remedies whivh i should follow for her? PLEASE. ITS URGENT.. thanking you.....

Doctor Answers (1) on Hands are burning SERIOUS

Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Please take her to a doctor (physician ) immediately who can examine her and advise accordingly. It is not possible to advise without seeing her.