Hands and feet sweats

My hands and feet sweats almost everytime. This is there right from my childhood. Tried all kinds of medications including homeopathy,Ayurvedic, alleopathy but nothing helped.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. What all medications have you used. Any investigations done. Get back to me with details.

Hi, Often there is no underlying cause of heavy sweating; this condition is called primary hyperhidrosis. This type usually affects your palms and soles and sometimes your face. It may have a hereditary component, because it sometimes clusters in families.... If the sweating can be attributed to an underlying medical condition, it's called secondary hyperhidrosis. This type is more likely to cause sweating all over your body. .. Bathe daily. Regular bathing helps keep the number of bacteria on your skin in check. Dry yourself thoroughly, especially between the toes and under the arms.... Try relaxation techniques. Consider relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation and biofeedback.