Hand tremors
I feel very light tremors in the right hand after holding mobile or writing for long time and in right leg also I feel light tremors. I underwent right hand wrist surgery and jaw adjustment surfery two years back after met with an accident. Please help me is there any need to take medication for this.

Hello There. I can understand your concern, the history you have provided is incomplete. since how long have you been facing this issue? a detailed history, clinical examination along with certain tests are required. kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. do not delay it further. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.