Hand elbow chot
Yesterday my son has injury with bicycle and I concerned the doctor he said for operating but I need good orthopedic doctor concerned please help
145 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Defined intervention is needed if it's a fracture. If you are in Delhi , you can once consult with AIIMS or Safdarjung hospital doctors. They are good
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?