Halos and Glares

So when I was 18, suddenly during monsoon days I noticed some change in my vision. I began to see halos and glares during the street lights, head lights of vehicles, reflection of sun on surface but not around white lights like those in houses. I visited the best doctors of Ahmedabad and had undergone every possible test but there was no irregularity found. So now I am planning for Lasik as I am a person with near sightedness (L -3.75, R -3.75). Is it safe or does it induce future complications because of my vision condition.

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
See LASIK can cause more haloes at night.if you can ignore them then it is the best and safe procedure but if you are not happy with haloes rightnow then I would suggest to go for ICL. that will have less haloes than lasik
Dr. Shishir Sood
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 5 yrs exp Ludhiana
You are at the rite age to go for Lasik. You just need to follow what ever ur doctor says. Go for a complete check up again. And go ahead with Lasik.