Half Cm deep hole on forehead
Hi. I have a hole on my forehead which is from a childhood accident about 20 yrs ago. It is about half cm wide and deep. I want to know which surgery will be best to fix it.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Subcision would be needed if there is tethering. Filler will give temporary relief - you will have to repeat every 18 months almost. ... cost of filler depends on amount of filler.. which depends on the SIZE of that the scar. Also, as a cheaper alternative you could do subdermal fat grafting with PRP fibrin gel for the scar- but this would be less volumizing than a filler. Instead, you could consider doing CO2 laser or Er:Yag laser sessions ; 5-6 sittings to improve the skin texture (upto 60-70% ) over the scar and the result from this will be PERMANENT. However examination of the scar would be needed to decide if you would benefit with it & if filler is to be used - which one to use- whether volume or juvederm XC or juvederm Ultra. Hope this is helpful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.