Hairs on Face
I Do have so many hairs on face, which cause me looking bad. Please suggest me safest and best way to get rid of facial hairs.

Dr. Rajdeep
You can go for laser hair removal, it is safe, painless and very effective and ensures long term hair removal. You could meet me or any dermatologist near you offering these services. It is generally done in sessions one month apart. Once the hair growth skows down more gap can be given between sessions. Generally the machine I use in my center gives about 80% reduction in 4 to 6 sessions. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore