Hairs are falling
Since past 6 months my hairs are falling In centre of my head hairs are falling Plz let me know some natural treatment

hiii due to d amount of pollution in air nd water hairfall hs become a common prob.. i suggest u to cover ur hairs while goin out in sun or open...if u hve any prob like dandruff get cured of it first....if ur frequent 2 wheeler rider den cover ur hairs before using helmet...oil ur hairs regularly nd avoid excessive shampoo...avoid frequent change of shampoo...if prob is too much consult dermatologist