Hairloss started again

After great decrease in hairfall using Finepecia 1mg and Mintop 5% for few months. I'm nw started to experience a great increase in my hairfall. I don't know whether this going to recur again . Few days ago I consulted my Dermatologist she told me it's improving and the new hairs are growing . Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairloss started again

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Did the hair fall start when you were still on Minoxidil and finpecia? If you had stopped it and the hair fall started then that is expected. If the hair fall is happening despite being on Minoxidil then I suggest you count the number of hair you're losing per day. We need a rough estimate. Because if your dermatologist is saying that there is improvement then the increase in your hair fall could be physiological. By that I mean your hair fall could be within 100 (normal rate per day)and it will settle. But if it's more than 100 then are you going wrong in your life style? Talk it out with your dermatologist again.