Hairloss and Baldness
I have been under Allopathy medication for the past 20/months during the course of treatment I had extensive hairloss and it resulted in worst condition , I'm now having crown and upper head baldness or thin hair growth , I have been treated for scalp psoriasis and prescribed to apply salicylic acid liquid and coal tar shampoo . I want to know how effective will be ayurvedic treatment in hair regrowth I can see fine hair growth here and there but it is not wide spread . I would also like to know what would be the timeline , how long will it take to see initial result .

Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
Ayurvedic treatment for hair regrowth is very effective but effect may be delayed in some patient.If you are willing for it definitely contact ayurvedic doctor.regards www.junankarayurveda.com