Hairline fracture

I have a hairline fracture of right toe. Please let me know if a week s rest is fine and the current medication is right.

Dr. Rajiv Mehta
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

By now ur doubt of rest must be clear. I want to advise u to see a qualified and registered physiotherapist nearby so that he can provide some electrotherapy like Laser that will help in healing. Know us more at www drrajivmehta com
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, The time required for bone healing can be affected by many factors, including the type of fracture and the patient's age, underlying medical conditions, and nutritional status. Bone generally takes 6 to 8 weeks to heal to a significant degree. In general, children's bones heal faster than those of adults. Atleast 3weeks of splinting and rest should be given for faster improvement. Calcium supplements heals faster. More rest leads to better healing. You can do routine activities, avoid standing and sitting for long time,, walking for long distance.