Hairfall since 10 Months
I shifted to Delhi abt 10 months back, since then i have started having lot of Hairfall, especially at the time of doing Shampoo and applying Hair-oil. Now, during winters hairfall is slightly more due to the dryness. I want this high Hairfall to stop, bcos till now i still have Good hair volume and re-growth. Pls suggest some remedy and whether its advisable to visit a Homeopath or Dermatologist/Trichologist for the same ?

Do you have dandruff or any itching ? Get following tests done 1. Complete Haemogram 2. Ferritin Levels 3. Thyroid Profile 4. Vitamin D. 5. Total Protein. Just get these reports and follow up with me . Will solve your Problem
private consult for complete treatment protocol with the above reports