Hairfall rapidly

Due to masturbate regularly I got hair fall problem.. My hair is dense early but now I'm towards baldness..
views-icons 272 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.Yogesh here you know the reason. stop mastrubation It is recommended long term use of tab Bhrangaraj ghana , ashwagandha Ghana, it is suggested to increase intake of cows ghee and milk. exercise regularly. Also repeted settings of treatment such as  shirodhara, lepan , basti are needed. vis
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Sir, We have specialized tablets to control hair fall. These tablets clear blocks at the root of hair follicles thereby giving them proper protein and nutrition and hence hair becomes thick and strong and follicles that are devoid of hair acquire nutrition and grow hairs in them. At the same time, medicine retards destruction of estrogen, thereby reducing hair fall. Above all else, medicine strengthen liver so that absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food increases .  This is how it is complete hair care system. Regards Dr.Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell : 9270777731