Hairfall Problem

Suffering from male pattern baldness. Please suggest some remedy. I've been experienceing hairfall for many years.
views-icons 77 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a dermatologist, get yourself checked for scalp infections and other conditions. you should take foods that are high in biotin content, alternatively you can take a biotin supplement daily. you can apply minoxidil 5percent solution on the affected area. consult dermatologist for further help. reg
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?