Hairfall problem

My age is 23,I hve hair fall problem due to dandruff,some of dermatologist suggested to use PROTAR K shampoos is dat good? And also suggested to use mintop forte solution plz tell whether they are good or not..
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall problem

doctor profile image
Thanks for posting your question. Please trust the doctor and doctor knows better. I hope your problem will be solved. Both the products are gives best results. Also you need to undergo PRP for hair loss. Please consult doctor and ask for advice for PRP hair loss. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?