Hairfall problem

I'm getting bald for the past 3 years. What should I do? It is most probably male pattern baldness. Please tell if any medicine would help me. Also, what diet should I choose?
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. For male pattern baldness, medicines work only in the initial stage of Hairloss If you are in the advanced stage then only hair transplant will work now. None of diet will help you regain you lost hair. I am Hair transplant surgeon treats lot of hairloss patients. Hair transplant (FUE) technique is 100% safe and painless procedure. For further queries contact me Thanks Dr Shivashankar Dermatologist & Hair transplant surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?