Hairfall problem

Can i go for hair spa while undergoing the following prescribed medicines. hairguard shampoo, kevon lotion and keragloeva tablets? I am having severe hairfall. Also i have ordered essential oils. can i use the essential oils along with these treatment?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings... Firstly I wish to know why you want to undergo hair spa - if its just to pamper yourself to spa treatment once in a while - then its oh k, but otherwise i am not sure if it has any therapeutic value in hair restoration. It might give you hair of better texture - but that can happen after use of a good shampoo and suitable conditioner too. Heat used during hair spa can have deleterious effects. There's no interaction of the medicines prescribed with the hair spa.
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hair spa might give you temporary benefit by improving hair texture and feel. Its advisable to treat root cause of hair fall, take regular care of hair to prevent damage dry n frizzy hair.