Hairfall for the past 3 m
I was diagnosed with MS during October 2015. Visited a neurologist with complications of blurry vision in left eye, left hand weakness and difficulty in walking. Have been on medications since then. I never had a hairfall prior to this medication. Please advice.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

This medication may be associated with hair fall; also stress of the disease, physically and mentally can trigger hair fall due to stress. Don't worry, you should over time. If hair fall continues, esp for more than three more months or if severe, please see a dermatologist and discuss remedial measures.