Hairfall dandruff pimples
Too much hair fall dàñdruff pimples.i m using scalpe shampoo for dàñdruff and hair fall and clean and clear face wash for pimples bt still pimples are nt going hair fall and dàñdruff has got low bt pimples are still the same please suggest me to fight back the pimples

Hello.. Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too..for pimples you need to use clindamycin cream or benzoyl peroxide but then I need ttto see.. thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Danruff scales can cause nodular eruptions on forehead like pimples....need good dandruff control