Hairfall and white hair at early age
I have white hairs.My hairfall has been increasing and dandruff is more.What causes white hairs.Please let me know

Reversing white/ grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advice. Hope this helps Caution: Make sure you see a qualified MD / DNB/ DVD dermatologist for all your skin and hair issues. Don’t be lured in by quacks. Know your treating doctor/ discourage quackery! Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Bengaluru
Greying of hair is a normal aging process which starts around 30 as the melanocytes activity of the body slows down and gradually the melanin production in hair stops. If it is happening before this age, it is called premature greying. This can be genetic and also due to deficiency of essential vitamins and minerals.  You can delay the process of greying of hair by some lifestyle modifications. Take adequate sleep and drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables. Few tablets can also be prescribed for the same. there is also one lotion which is supposed to work. You can call me or contact me using online consult option with photos for detailed​ prescription.,