Hair thinning problem

I'm 22 male,facing a huge vigorous hair fall and I almost lost my receding hairline.I want to take transplantation.sp please kindly temme the solution.Even I have dry hair problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair thinning problem

Dr. Kiran Joshy Bangalore | Dermatologist
You are still young and the faster you start treatment for your hairfall, the more hair you can save! You need to meet a dermatologist for starting hairfall treatment with minoxidil, biotin supplements, etc Regarding hair transplant, after proper Asessment take a call. It's better to go for FUE method by a good transplant surgeon. Even I have a team for hair transplant, which you are welcome to explore.
You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! - Only then could I suggest about the need for transplantation. Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries and snaps of lesions can be sent on Practo Direct