Hair thinning problem

I'm 22 male,facing a huge vigorous hair fall and I almost lost my receding hairline.I want to take transplantation.sp please kindly temme the solution.Even I have dry hair problem

Dr. Kiran Joshy

You are still young and the faster you start treatment for your hairfall, the more hair you can save! You need to meet a dermatologist for starting hairfall treatment with minoxidil, biotin supplements, etc Regarding hair transplant, after proper Asessment take a call. It's better to go for FUE method by a good transplant surgeon. Even I have a team for hair transplant, which you are welcome to explore.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! - Only then could I suggest about the need for transplantation. Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries and snaps of lesions can be sent on Practo Direct