Hair Strengthing
Hi, Please advice if it's suitable for individual to take viviscal tablets for 2 months for strengthing hair.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
May I know who has suggested you the tablets? Ideally without a dermatologist's advice you shouldn't consume or apply anything. Everything that is synthetic/ packaged can have side effects. Plus hair fall treatment isn't so simple. Imagine, if it were that simple, then everyone would just pop in such tablets and have wonderful hair. What I'm trying to say is that hair fall/thinning treatment will work if treated by a dermatologist after you've been examined. So go to one. You will benefit .