Hair roughness

I want smooth hair m facing I want to get rid of dull hair and I have curly hair I used so many products but not so much effective
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You may probably try triClenz shampoo, and triflo conditioner. However, would advise you to see a dermatologist first and reason out cause for change of hair texture . warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?