Hair regrow @full volume

I lost my hair about half volume from front and crown area . My query is ,how much possibility is there that I can regrow my hairs using minoxidil and taking nutri supliments and also having best diet. Can I get the same volume of hair that I had earlier. If possibly yes, then how much time it will take. Hope for your answers based on medical experience , patient feedback and research. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair regrow @full volume

Greetings. I appreciate your concern. Yes, androgentetic alopecia is tough to manage and treat because its an ongoing process- however, its possible to improve your hair density to better states. Minoxidil does reduce hair fall, cause growth of hair from miniaturized follicles which are still functional and causes thickening of hair. The extent of response to minoxidil is variable in different individuals and there is a percentage of individuals that do not respond to minoxidil. Also finasteride and PRP therapy are other good options for androgenetic alopecia. Discuss with your dermatologist in detail about whats best for you. Hope this helps. Warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging