Hair problem
Which shampoo should i use to remove baldness and faster hair growth? I also have hair fall problem. How many times a week i should wash my hair?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

1. Count your hair fall(sounds silly but do) if more than hundred than 100 per day it is pathological. So you will have to visit an allopathic dermatologist near you for treatment. 2. If hair fall is less than 100 per day then it could be physiological shedding of hair. It is called SEASONAL SHEDDING. Women SHED their hair 2 or 3 times a year... for e.g. I shed hair in winter. Figure out if that is happening with you .3. You can wash your day every day if you feel like it. Make sure you use coconut oil 15 min before head bath. Else I usually suggest to wash hair a minimum of 3 times a week 4. There is no shampoo to remove baldness or increase hair growth per say. Shampoos are not used as the primary treatment. They are used as adjuvants. Without knowing the underlying cause of hair fall only using a shampoo will not help. I suggest you visit an allopathic dermatologist near you. Before you choose your dermatologist read these 2 articles : 1. http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/09/17/Listen-to-your-skin-talk-Here-is-how    2.   http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO