Hair problem
There used to b a hell lot of dandruff n my head wen I was 18(between 16 to 20) that I had to torsion my head(3 times). Now the dandruff have considerably reduced as f before but my hair is not the same. Even though I had dandruff before my hair was dense,now it seems to b reduced. shud i consult a doctr?ayurv?dermato?
79 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Samkit Shah
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Vapi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You need to consult a dermatologist. Get your hair and scalp examined so that proper diagnosis can be reached upon. Further, depending on that proper treatment can be started to get your hair back.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.