Hair problem
There used to b a hell lot of dandruff n my head wen I was 18(between 16 to 20) that I had to torsion my head(3 times). Now the dandruff have considerably reduced as f before but my hair is not the same. Even though I had dandruff before my hair was dense,now it seems to b reduced. shud i consult a doctr?ayurv?dermato?

Dr. Samkit Shah
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Vapi

You need to consult a dermatologist. Get your hair and scalp examined so that proper diagnosis can be reached upon. Further, depending on that proper treatment can be started to get your hair back.