Hair problem
I have problem of white hair. Have any solution for rid of this white hair.? So please suggest medicine or any thing that can help me to reproduce black hair inplace of white hair

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi Going gray, by itself, does not mean you have a medical problem, except in rare cases. Contrary to popular belief, stress has not been shown to cause gray hair. Scientists don’t know exactly why some people go gray early, but genes play a large role. Also, a vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause premature graying that’s reversible if the problem is corrected...consult dermatologist they will help you