Hair problem

I feel that my scalp is not clear (there are some pimples on it) because i constantly keep on scratching it. i used to apply lemon on my scalp and that helped for the scratching part but now i want a solution. Also , i am facing hair growth issue at the back of my head and the front as well. I used to loose hair a lot but now its only 5-6 strands per hair bath. I need a solution for rich thicker hair. I also have paper white strands of hair because i used to apply hair gel excessively.I also have red dots on my forehead and theyre very itchy at times.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair problem

Greetings. You probably have fungal folliculitis of the scalp with similar lesions on the fore head. You'll need to see a qualified dermatologist near you for confirmation of diagnosis - Youll need to use anti fungal scalp lotion / shampoo and may be even a course of oral antifungals . hope this helps. Warm regards.